We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I never have. But I think 2018 is going to be different. I never do a New Year’s Resolution and you know what? I also end up having a lot of regrets. This year all those fleeting thoughts I have about things that I want to do are becoming New Year’s Resolutions.
I can see where this is going to be dangerous. I’ve decided to stack the deck by mixing difficult resolutions with easy ones. This way I can have a sense of accomplishment and don’t get discouraged as easily. Clearly, I am not great at keeping myself accountable for all my ideas and notions. If i were I wouldn’t end up with all those regrets. So I am also putting myself on blast by telling all of you what my resolutions are.
- I will go to the gym 5 days a week. This one isn’t that hard, I already do it… now I’m just not allowing myself to ever dip below 5 days.
- I will post on this blog at least 2x a week. I’ve started blogs before and I always peter out… Not this time, my friend!
- I will plan biweekly FRG playdates/spouses coffees. I’m the FRG leader for my husband’s company and I was really crushing it during last year’s deployment… Ever since they got home, not so much. Gunna get back on that.
- I will add at least one more Zumba class to my weekly teaching schedule. This one shouldn’t be that hard since I’ve got an audition on Wednesday.
- I will declutter my home and continue on my journey to becoming a wannabe minimalist. This one is my mother load. This is the one that I am going to find difficult to stick to. This is also the one that I want the most.
Please check back with me to see where I am on my journey. And see how my husband’s crazy schedule gets in my way.
Are you making resolutions? Have you made any that you think are unattainable? What about easy ones?